Google chrome accident was revealed by various customers. Below are the alternatives that worked for many customers whose pc were experiencing this web browser error:-
1. Remove Inconsistent Download Manager
2. Repair the Damaged Firefox Registry Records
3. Create a New Web browser Profile
4. Eliminate Sand box Feature
5. Eliminate not working Third Party Extensions
Remove Inconsistent Obtain Manager:-
Some of us use a download administrator system so as to speed up the information installing procedure. Problem with the incorporation of the download administrator system in the web browser leads to Google Firefox accident.
You may turn off this feature. Here are the steps to do so:
1. Open your download manager program.
2. Click on Downloading | Alternatives. Or Tools | Alternatives.
3. Click on General tab.
4. In the Capture downloads from the following internet explorer list box, uncheck google chrome option.
5. Click on OK and reboot Search engines Firefox.
Repair the Corrupted Chrome Registry Entries
Google Chrome browser saves its essential settings in the operating system. Damaged operating system entries cause Google Chrome crash problem. This problem can be solved using a pc Cleaner tool that normally is available in a good system utility software.. Download it to fix the problem.
Create a New Browser Profile
The web browser saves individual choices and other web browser adjustments on your hard drive. If these files are damaged it may result in Search engines Firefox crash. That is why create a new one as shown below:
1. Click on Start | Run.
2. Type the following location: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\
3. Hit ENTER.
4. You may see a directory named Default with Copy.
5. Right select the Copy directory and select Cut option.
6. Click on Back on the Standard Toolbar.
7. Click on Modify | Paste so as to move it to the Firefox directory.
8. Restart Chrome.
Eliminate Sandbox Feature
The Sandbox functions in sometime cause the web browser to crash. Limiting it may help fixing the problem as directed below:
1. Click on Start | All Programs | Firefox.
2. Right click Firefox quick way and select Properties.
3. Change the Focus on textbox, add the following instructions next to the existing target location: --no-sandbox
4. Click on Apply | OK.
Disable Malfunctioning Third Party Extensions
While browsing the internet, you may have set up alternative additions. Some of them may not be functional. Eliminate them as follows:
1. Open internet browser
2. Type the following in the Deal with Bar: chrome://extensions/
3. From Adobe Display Gamer area, click Eliminate weblink.
4. Follow the on display guidelines.
5. Visit Adobe website and obtain Adobe Display Gamer expansion again.