Now you can follow these steps:-
1. Open the Search engines Chrome web browser on your PC or Mac pc.
2. Go to "Tools" in the top selection bar and choose "Options" if you are using a PC. Mac customers should go to "Chrome" in the selection bar and choose "Preferences."
3. Simply select the "Under the Hood" tab at the top of the screen.
4. Press the "Content Settings" option.
5. Look at the "Cookies" tab in the pop-up screen.
6. Hit the option marked "Show biscuits and other site data."
7. Simply select the "Remove All" option and then hit "Close" to return to the main Chrome screen. All website biscuits have now been eliminated.